To configure website extras using RVSiteBuilder, first you need to login to your cPanel account and then follow this guide.
1. Click on the 'RVSiteBuilder' icon, which can be found in the Software/Services section of your cPanel home screen.
2. Select the site you wish to edit from the 'Edit Existing Site' drop down.
3. Click the 'Edit' button.
4. Click the 'Step 6' icon to access the Extras main page.
Note: The page will automatically open in the Web Page Title section.
5. To configure page titles, click the 'Edit' icon next to the page you wish to edit.
6. Enter the new page title and then click 'Save'
7. Click the 'Meta Tags' link to configure meta tags for your site.
8. Add meta tags and descriptions for all pages using the 'Meta Keywords and Meta Descriptions' fields.
9. You can edit details for individual pages by clicking the 'Edit' icon next to the page you wish to configure.
10. Click 'Save' when you have made all your changes.
11. To configure Page Effects, click the 'Page Effect' link.
Note: Page effects will only work in Internet Explorer.
12. Choose the effect you require from the 'Effect' dropdown box, you can choose different effects for each page.
13. Select the length of the effect from the 'Duration' dropdown.
14. Click the 'Edit' icon when you have finished making changes.
15. Click the 'Page Name' link to amend your site's page names.
16. Enter the new name in the text field alongside the relevant page.
17. Click the 'Edit' icon when you have finished making changes.
Note: Any time you make changes to your website, remember that you need to publish it for the changes to take effect on the internet.
18. Click 'STEP 7'
19. Select the correct domain and click 'Publish'